WHAT IS HASHAB HANDPICKED SELECTED (HPS) GUM ARABIC?
A gray-barked acacia tree (Acacia Senegal) found in Sudan is the source of a white or light-colored variety of Gum Arabic. HPS Gum Arabic is the most exclusive grade, the cleanest, lightest color, and selected in the form of large nodules. This gum is acquired from the stems and branches of the Acacia Senegal tree.
Sudan produces nearly 80% of the world and over 98% exported to the USA, Europe, and Japan.
HASHAB HANDPICKED SELECTED (HPS) GUM ARABIC
- It is mainly used as a sour and flavoring agent in the food and beverage industries
- Taste good with high stability
- Low in Calories
- Prolong food storage time
- Maintains food’s original quality and flavor
Flavors & Fragrances
- Improver for beverage and candy
- Used in toothpaste and perfume
- Used to enhance immunity
- Reduce the risk of cancer
Fruits & Vegetable Powder
- Natural without additives
- Low moisture content
- 100% water soluble
WHO IS USING HPS GUM ARABIC?
The Arabic Gum is widely used in countries where strict quality measures are taken regarding product manufacturing and handling till it reaches end-users. It is the raw form and sorted manually according to the size, color, and visual aspect. It is mainly used for food applications mostly in confectionery and wine.