WHAT IS TALHA CLEANED GUM?
Gum Arabic Talha which is also known as Acacia Seyal is a yellowish-brown substance in solid form. When dry, its nodules are stiff and can easily break into siftings and dust. It has an astringent taste and odorless. It is a water solvable gum derived from Acacia trees and is considered a key source of technological-grade gums.
It is found in four farms
- The raw form may be cleaned and graded which is directly extracted from the tree without any processing. Kibbled form (various sizes)
- Mechanical powder form (micron mesh)
- Spray-dried form (considered as final product form)
TALHA CLEANED GUM ARABIC
- Used as a binder in watercolors
- Thickening agent in chewing gum
- Additives to ceramic glazes
- Used in different makeup items.
WHO IS USING TALHA CLEANED GUM ARABIC?
The Arabic Gum is widely used in countries where strict quality measures are taken regarding product manufacturing and handling till it reaches end-users. It is used in the following industries
Printing industry | Paint industry | Beverages industry | Medicine industry | Cosmetics industry | Confectioners | Inks | Textile