WHAT IS HASHAB CLEANED GUM?
Hashab Cleaned Gum is derived from Acacia Senegal and the standard grade varies from light to dark and contains sifting but dust is removed. It is the fine sifting obtained from the finely milling of kibbled acacia gum. These gum siftings are sprinkled on the surface of confectionary products and in pharmaceuticals applications where special powder density is required for pills.
Hashab cleaned gum is considered to be natural, edible, and generally safe for human consumption. Hashab cleaned gum can be taken by mouth as a medicine to reduce cholesterol levels and support weight loss.
HASHAB CLEANED GUM
- The emulsifier in soft drinks
- Helps as a binder, emulsifying agent in Pharmaceutical drugs and cosmetics
- Used as adhesive, for example on postage stamps, envelopes, and cigarettes
- Used in the cosmetic industry e.g. eyeliner, lipstick, mascara
- Used in the technical industry e.g. paper and printer cartridges
- Used in Pesticides Industry
WHO IS USING CLEANED GUM ARABIC?
The Arabic Gum is widely used in countries where strict quality measures are taken regarding product manufacturing and handling till it reaches end-users. It is the raw form and sorted manually according to the size, color, and visual aspect. It is mainly used for food applications mostly in confectionery and wine.